Let us enter numbers

Are you even for real, Leebo?

7 Likes

Thatā€™s the most savage response I ever saw someone make and I love it. Now post a ā€˜drops the micā€™ GIF

28 Likes

No he didnā€™t. If he did, all of his posts would be level 6, but theyā€™re not. But still well played, though.

2 Likes

Typing the letters for the numbers doesnā€™t really bother me. But in the short time Iā€™ve been here, I came across quite a few people complaining about it.
Wouldnā€™t it be possible to convert the numbers to text while typing it? as in typing ā€œ1000ā€ and having it change to ā€œThousandā€ while on screen. That way there isnā€™t really a problem with the fuzzy check since its letters, and you can tell if you misspelled it before you gave the actual answer.

Butā€¦ They are though?
At least, on my computerā€¦

1 Like

Race to 60 then?

Actually please donā€™t, thereā€™s no way Iā€™ll keep up

4 Likes

That would be a pretty cool workaround. Like how the English is just converted straight to kana. I imagine itā€™s probably more work than just coming up with a blacklist though, which is how it sounds theyā€™re going to get around it. But a blacklist could surely accidentally miss some thingsā€¦

I just did all my new lessons.

12 Likes

Itā€™s some weird thing then because I can see some of his posts in level 60 and level 6

I

I donā€™t know how heā€™s doing it, but I even left the thread and returned and itā€™s still like that.

EDIT: Never mind. It finally updated on my computer. That was really weird.

1 Like

The oracle told me that would happen.

5 Likes

Youā€™ve been successfully hacked!

And of course I just ran out of likesā€¦

2 Likes

Aw shucks, I was just about to instigate a Leebo forum hunt.

1 Like

It was weird because his profile had even changed, but the earlier entries were still level 60 while the more recent ones were level 6.

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s simply Discourse not sinking immediately.

There has been cases of people in the old race thread complaining to have leveled up, but that their badge hadnā€™t updated.

1 Like

Areā€¦ are you going to have to extend your subscription for this?! Or will you just go as far as you can before it runs out?

1 Like

I was already 95% committed to doing that, since I wanted to unburn stuff in the future no matter what.

2 Likes

Oh ok, thatā€™s good to hear.

So, itā€™s basically an ā€œunburn (almost) allā€ in one click?

2 Likes

Sure. I have about 750 things burned, one thing is enlightened, and basically everything else is ā€œnewā€.

But letā€™s stop discussing this here.

3 Likes