Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

I had a big mental burn out last year (due to my fatigue and pushing too hard), so took almost a year of. When starting again, rather than reseting my level for a third time I unburned everything :wink:
I started unburning in November, finished in May. So had Zero burns in May =P (Finished just before the first enlightened reviews returned :wink: )
My reviews of the old unburns are coming back as Enlightened now, will be done with them in about a month (well, burn what I can, the fails will bonce down to Guru)

Not sure if they did something too, but others have similarly low around my level:

Tip, also lvl 42, 36% burned

My current:

Burns are coming :wink:

Last big one comes in mid September. They get more scarce after that.

5 Likes

That’ll do it!

As others have written, great level number to pause on!

3 Likes

3.5 years, 2 resets (lvl 19 and 42) and a big burnout where I “soft reset” with un-burns :rofl:
Now I’m starting to get a hand on things, will make it this time! :wink:

I’m also a good example why going too fast is bad :wink:

8 Likes

I’ve been here just under 3, 1 reset from lvl 17 about 1.5 aeons ago (the result of which has put me firmly in the Never ResetTM club) with several months-long burnout gaps, so I can relate. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What is that script called, that displays the progress percentage bar of items unlocked, apprentice, guru, etc.?

2 Likes

Highly recommended! <3

5 Likes

:))

3 Likes

Leveled up to 21, after usual 18 days. Soon will see how terrible death levels are.

9 Likes

Yeayy level 10! :sob: moved up to next group

17 Likes

Keep it up! I’m the same level as you! Let’s keep pushing ourselves to the top!!

2 Likes

Thank you!
I’m glad to have accompany with same level :smiley: and let’s enjoy last pleasant level :laughing:

2 Likes

Forward and upward! \o/

2 Likes

Woop woop!! :smiley:

2 Likes

After joining the sister thread for the goal for lv 21, I’m suddenly filled with the determination for lv 60.
Count me in!

10 Likes

Leveled up to 21 finally after 21 days lol

11 Likes

Made it to level 11! Onto the painful levels! Here we go!

10 Likes

Yay! 21 days for level 21 is perfect!

Yay! Onwards and upwards!

4 Likes

Don’t you mean onwards and downwards? The 30s are hell after all

6 Likes

Just joined, this seems like it’ll be fun!

9 Likes

in entered the list aswell, 頑張りましょうみんなさん.<3

11 Likes