Lesson page, not responding

I just always have to jump in and tell people, vocab does not unlock anything, so split that crap up over days! Your future self will thank you.

2 Likes

I was “stuck” on level 4 for a year thanks to vocab. I couldn’t face learning anymore…

Then I got sucked back in

1 Like

I was at level 23 I think before I reset, and almost all of what I’m doing now I’ve already burned. At this point it doesn’t matter how many lessons I do or the amount of reviews I have, I’m flying through all of them with very few, if any, speed bumps.

I really didn’t have to reset allllll the way back to level 1, but I did. On my last run I wrote down every radical/kanji/vocab, mnemonics and all, and did no more than 20 vocab lessons a day; everything stuck quite well. Once I get back in the 20s I’m gonna slow my roll for sure

1 Like

Aww gotcha reset changes everything. lol

1 Like

Anybody knows how to connect the devs, I find the bug quite annoying.

Have you tried the chat feature on the main page?

2 Likes

Normally someone just… I think you have to say the name three times…

@TofuguJenny? Sorry to bother you…

2 Likes

Sorry for the slow reply! I’ll let the dev team know! (Probably best to tag Jen or Rachel for a quicker response during American daytime - I’m in a European timezone :slight_smile:)

7 Likes

Update: Jen is already on it :wink:

4 Likes

250x130
International, time-zone beating, cooperation!

3 Likes

Just for future reference as well, you can always get in touch at hello@wanikani.com, and they’re pretty quick to respond.

I think there’s also now a Mods tag, so you can @ Mods to notify all three moderators here and they should be able to help / pass your request on to the appropriate person.

3 Likes

Yes! The email and mods tag are actually probably both better options than my suggestion :sweat_smile::bowing_woman:t3:

3 Likes

Was wondering what was going on with that. And here I thought it was a script incompatibility.

Maybe because I don’t close my browser at the end of the day, cache is getting full, but with reviews I didn’t had any problem.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.