Kumirei's Userscripts

I have been seeing that too… But now I can’t replicate it! I guess it will have to wait to be fixed

1 Like

For me it appears every time, just takes a couple of seconds for the user tags to show up after clicking the button to show the post that is being replied to.

1 Like

Not happening for me 251446983644938240 I’ll give it some time to see if it decides to show up for me

1 Like

Found out how to replicate it. It’s fixedish. Can’t tag the replied to user, as there is no user ID available, but at least the tag doesn’t get duplicated

1 Like

Sounds good enough to me :+1: :sparkles:

2 Likes

:warning: This is a third-party script/app and is not created by the WaniKani team. By using this, you understand that it can stop working at any time or be discontinued indefinitely.

shocked Anyone wanna test this new script thing?

Wanikani Forums: Emoter

Add new emotes: !emote new NAME “URL”
Change URL: !emote url NAME “URL”
Remove emote: !emote remove NAME
Change size of emote: !emote size NAME “PIXELS”
Change default size of emotes: !emote size default “PIXELS”
List all emotes: !emotelist

Note:

• The double quotes are required for the commands.
  • Upload URLs do not work. If you want to use an uploaded image, right click on the image in the preview and copy/pase the full URL

edit: @Sinyaven Thank you again for showing me how to inject. Couldn’t have done this without injecting the cooker

13 Likes

surprised_kanna

Seems to be working

2 Likes

shocked

2 Likes

surprised_kanna

surprised_kanna

1 Like

!emotelist

1 Like

It seems the emote list doesn’t get exported to the post, only to the preview, is that intentional?

1 Like

That was intentional, yes. Although I guess people might want to share their lists think

1 Like

I think having it exported would be a bit more natural. You could share your list and the preview would match the actual post. If people don’t want to share their list they’ll probably remove the command before posting anyways.

mondurtle

1 Like

Test test

edit: pro tip, it helps to actually make it do the thing

Image Name
shocked shocked
B
think think
1 Like

That’s usually a good idea :grin:

1 Like

Ok, I published the update

1 Like

I’ll have to wait a bit until greasyfork updates the actual code, I’ll test it out in 20 minutes or so, it should be updated by then (hopefully).

1 Like

@Wanimekani remindB 20m

1 Like

Or I can just manually copy the code now that I think about it. The code tab already contains the updated code, only the install itself lags behind. I’ll just do it manually :grin:

1 Like