Konnichiwa! ✨ An intro (and Questions about why Leveling is so slow? also, how to Unlock more lessons?)

I would like to extend a huge congratulations to my good friend and horrible pun-maker, @MissMisc.

You made it! I hope you’ll still be around long enough to see me join you. =D I’m getting really close to the point where I can get back to my 8ish day levels! I think once I level up to 20, I’m going to start shooting for 10-12 day levels for a bit to see how that goes. But if I’m able to handle that then I should be able to handle 8 day levels again, I think. We’ll see!

Anyway, this isn’t about me, it’s about you. HOORAY FOR LEVEL 60! I’ll see you there soon enough. :kissing_heart::tada:

:heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations MissMisc! :blush:

Also, thank you for making the forums such a wonderful place :purple_heart::orange_heart::green_heart: I’ve given you, like, twice as many likes as I’ve given anybody else in the short time I’ve been here, clearly because you are so utterly fabulous

6 Likes
More thanks you to amazing people/pets/food items

Thank you very much! You’re doing great, keep going, and I’ll see you at 60! ^^ :clap::sparkles:

AHHH TY!! Yeah the gold is gonna take some getting used to, I keep getting confused when I see it next to my avatar :laughing:

ayana pet untitled
com-resize%20(3)
even better

THANK YOU! What a beautiful gif!, 11/10 :grin: :crabigator:

it’s worth it, trust me :cake: I’ll see you there!

THANK YOUUU. And thank you for giving a shoutout to my koality puns! <3

Thank you for bringing the poll thread into existence, I’ve had and will continue to have a fun time with you guys there :')) I’ll definitely be sticking around, I need my daily dose of polls! :durtle_love: see you at level 60, I BELIEVE IN YOU<333
:heart::green_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart:

AHH TYSM :sob: -insert radish heart emoji here-

I’m so honored for every single like you’ve bestowed upon me :') thanks for joining us here on the forums and joining the wonderful produce family, looking forward to hanging out with you guys even more! :durtle_love:

7 Likes

Right? @MissMisc is quickly catching up to @Vanilla to be the person I’ve most liked here. Clearly I’m a sucker for humor…

3 Likes

I’m now making it my life mission to beat Chocolate on your most liked list

5 Likes

W00t! Congratulations :3

2 Likes

Congratulations MissMisc I hope to work as hard as you someday.

Also, you’re already my most liked Screenshot_20180308-114123

5 Likes

^^ !

com-add-text

3 Likes

You’re doing great, 1/3 of the way there!

Keep pushing forward, I’ll see you at 60 before you know it ^^

WOOOOOT!
com-resize%20(4)

3 Likes

Heeeeyyyy, I’m on that list!!

Congrats @MissMisc :fire::durtle_hello: ← this looks like a hello durtle but it’s actually a byebyefiredurtle busy burning its enlightened ancestors…

Always happy to see a new level 60, as rare as you are I’ve seen a few reach that shiny golden 60 in the short time I’ve been around and it always makes mii happy (and a lil’ bit in awe, who am I kidding a lot of bit in awe) to see it’s reachable.
Have fun burning what’s left!

8 Likes

This… might be my most favorite use of the durtle emojis that I’ve ever seen :durtle_love:

And THANK YOU! ^^ that golden 60 is totally attainable, the key is making WK (and Japanese learning in general) a habit =) you’re doing really well, you’ll be a shiny golden 60 before you know it! :durtle_love: And then this will be you → :fire::durtle_hello:

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You made my day with that gif :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I may or may not have made it just for you ^^

2 Likes

It is glorious :3
Pp-Approved!

1 Like

Congratulations on achieving level 60 with such incredible hard work :heart: You’re always able to help us out while still taking care of your progress. That’s honorable! You’re really a motivation to all of us :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Muito obrigado! ^^ for someone as motivational as you to say I’m motivating… I’m incredibly honored :')

:sparkles: SEE YOU AT 60 :sparkles:

ayana cookie jpr :cookie:

4 Likes

reminding myself to like this once they refresh

1 Like

MISC!!! YOU DID IT!!! I MEAN I KNEW YOU WOULD BUT STILL!!! CONGRATS!!!

8 Likes

THANK YOU TAMAAAA! :turtle::sparkles:

Thanks for motivating me through all the craziness that is the fast levels, your pics were awesome ^^
com-resize%20(5)

And thanks for saving me some cake! :cake:

ayana nom
com-resize%20(6)

5 Likes