Kana only vocab deck?

Hello!

I’ve searched everywhere but I couldn’t find a deck with only kana vocab that I can study alongside WK. I saw a user posted the kana only vocab from core 6k but the file isn’t available anymore. Can anyone help?

Thanks for your time!

I’m also very interested in such a thing! :smiley: (would like your post, but alas am out of likes for the day! :’( )

Did it for you :DDD

I’m also interested in this. Been focusing on putting KW up to date and completely forgot about using Anki too =/

One of the subdecks of the core 10k deck is kana only. There is a link to it in the The Ultimate Additional Japanese Resources Thread under Anki decks.

Thanks a ton. Found it!

Here’s the link for anyone who wants it: https://mega.nz/#!pdwyibBb!qkceVHlUMv_CUkXnPJtR5w6kxKVAeB-fvAJ8HYEOeZY

I got the “Core 10K breakdown by WaniKani” (there’s a Kana only option there also). The problem seems that in the sentence examples, we get Kanji that it isn’t in our level. Is there a way just to see the vocab flashcards? Sorry, I’m too dumb to even dare to play around with the Anki system =/

Mmm. What I did was mess around with the card templates so it showed the furigana on the front of the card, although it still uses vocab I haven’t seen yet. You can hit “suspend” when you’re shown a sentence card that you don’t want to see right now. Then you can go and unsuspend them later when you’re ready.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.