Just Subscribed!

happy
I just bought an annual subscription! I couldn’t imagine I would get this hooked. I do my reviews and lessons daily and log in multiple times a day without a bother. It’s been 31 days since I first signed up and it seem I’m able to be pretty consistent so far :blush: I’ve learned everything these 3 levels have offered and I’m hungry for more :grin: Hope I don’t find myself looking at this post later and see that I’m still in pleasants :sweat_smile: I feel sad everytime I see someone like that :confused:

32 Likes

Welcome pampa

1 Like

Saol bro :grin:

:+1:

1 Like

Good luck on your journey from the pleasant levels up to kanji reality! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks, I really hope so!

1 Like

Made the exact same decision after the new year, Got to level 3 did everything and got the annual subscription, don’t worry, keep at it everyday and don’t overdo it, some days it might be better to spread out lessons and reviews and don’t do it all at once to not get overwhelmed. The most important thing for me have been to do it everyday. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you! And yeah I agree, one thing I like about WaniKani is that you can set your own pace, and change that pace whenever you like. I don’t want to rush it and and feel overwhelmed because I know I will, but some days I like to challange myself a bit more. I’m currently having a hard time scheduling my lessons and reviews unfortunately but progress still happens as long as you log in every day :grin:

2 Likes

That’s the right attitude! :smile: WaniKani has turned into a daily habit for me and I absolutely love that I’m already able to see how much progress I’ve made while reading.
Good luck on your language journey and have fun studying! がんばって!

tenor (5)

3 Likes

ありがと! :blush:

saol.se
Swedish Academy Word List

2 Likes

I am not even past half the program yet. But i already feel it changed my life to the better. I don’t regret it. I hope you have enjoyable journey :grin:

2 Likes

I was just saying thanks to the fellow Turkish durtle @HotWeather over there :laughing:

1 Like

Same for you :+1:

1 Like

Hey welcome! I love your energy, keep going, I’ll follow your progress closely :slight_smile: I’ve been starting pretty recently too (86 days ago, December 2nd) and I’m more than hooked, I’ve bought textbooks, subscribed to bunpro too, just feel amazing.

And if you’re hooked now wait until you’re able to decipher kanjis on the street (japanese/chinese restaurants) or to understand new lessons easier because of it, it feels so rewarding.

Keep going !

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Even now it’s a lot of joy for me when I see simple kanji and guess the meaning right. I’m really looking forward being able to actually read something!

Congrats on making the jump! I just made the commitment today as well!! GETTING PUNPED TO FEEL THE BURN.

1 Like

hqgif
Oh yes. You felt it too! And now you get to keep feeling it after every review!

Keep the fire burning, keep the train chugging, keep your Japanese learning going! All the best!

:nerd_face::steam_locomotive::japanese_castle:

5 Likes

I swear I’m coming to the forums if i ever feel unwilling. You guys are great motivators :smile:

5 Likes

Awesome! And welcome!

I hopped on the train when wanikani did the half-price for a year promotion ~2 months ago. I’ve been going kind of slow so far, but I’ve been mostly consistent and I’ve been keeping up with reviews every day!

I think it’s ultimately more about how consistent you are then how fast you are(although, fast and consistent will obviously be faster than slow and consistent). Either way, have fun while you do it! :grin:

1 Like