JLPT December 2021 registration is closed in USA. :(

Finland has always had only the winter test in December. I still have a few weeks to register, but haven’t had the courage to book N1, yet :flushed:.

1 Like

Did I mix them up? I guess that means the summer test is in Denmark then. At least when I took the test, it was divided like that. But that was years ago now, and I haven’t checked since.

Edit: checking my JLPT certificate says it was taken in December. So, I didn’t miss-remember after all. I’m guessing they’ve just changed things since I took it.

1 Like

What happened to the test at Stockholm University???

If you follow this short thread down, you’ll find that I only did the JLPT years ago and then, yeah, Sweden didn’t have a test but Finland had the summer test and Denmark the Winter test - the latter I did.

How it is today, I haven’t followed up on as the JLPT was not a short term priority for me. So, yeah, only now did I realize that things have changed. Both me and @morteASD were wrong about how the test is taken in Scandinavia apparently.

Kids: Check the most current info on the official pages, m’kay! ^>^

1 Like

I’m positive Finland always has had the December test. When did you take it in Denmark?

Well, please do go ahead an make the effort of fact checking my memory! You seam to have the time! :rofl:

Apparently, when I applied for the JLPT in 2014, I was sure that I had only this deal and that Finland at the time was doing not a December test, but a summer test. Which I felt pleased about at the time, even though, having moved from Uppsala, made Finland a bad deal for me with my new place of living.

Those, roughly was my thoughts at the time. As for what’s happened before or since, I honestly have no idea! ^^

I hope you find out!

Ehh…

Didn’t really take any time, since I know the test has always been only in December since the first JLPT in 2006 :upside_down_face:. A quick wayback machine link also confirms 2014 was no exception. No test in Finland, July 2014.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140315183614/http://www.jlpt.jp:80/e/application/overseas_list.html

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.