I took N4 and passed with 161/180

Language Knowledge 101/120

Listening 60/60

Vocab: A

Grammar: A

Reading: A

how’d you do ? will u take the test in july? :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile: I wanted to take the N5 in December but it was cancelled due to Corona in my country - so sad!!

I think about going for another level in December this year, let’s see how my studies go.

5 Likes

congrats!
both the ones i could have taken were cancelled
next july maybe…
@Mericchan come brag.

6 Likes

Passed N3!
It wasn’t as great as I wanted the score to be, but I’m gonna go back over what I’m still weak on and take the N2 in July!

15 Likes

Go for it! How long have you been studying for?

1 Like

Wohoo congratulations!

1 Like

Passed N2! My score was decent but definitely included some lucky/educated guesses. I might go for the N1 in July but that could be a stretch. Good luck to everyone else :smile:

10 Likes

Passed N1!

What a massive relief.
Did a little dance this morning. Now onto Kanken lol

30 Likes

N3 Passed with a 136/180!

Thinking of taking a stab at N2 this summer. According to Wanikani and Bunpro, my kanji and grammar are good to go. Listening however…

8 Likes

I heard a good trick the other day! Do a bunch of JLPT listening practice and quizzes but do them all at 1.2x speed. When you actually take the test it will seem much easier.

12 Likes

Failed in 2019
Passed in 2020
Onto N3 for me!

13 Likes

Heh I passed N2, first time taking any JLPT. Woot!

I realize this pic doesn’t show the level but I can’t be arsed to fix it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

AAAAAA I PASSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I’m struggling to process this. I still remember wondering whether I should study for N5 in 2017 and seeing N2 as infinitely out of reach. But here I am :sob:

18 Likes

Dang, perfect reading and listening! Way to slay! :clap:t4:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: Not afraid to admit I cried when I saw it :laughing:

2 Likes

I passed N4

106/180

78/120 + 28/60 (listening)
ABA

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.