I've finished all level 3's materials, how do i proceed?

I’ve passed all the Kanji, radicals and vocab and since this is a changing point to proceed to premium benefits, I’d love to subs just as level 4 is available. But since WK hasn’t notified that the end of level 3 is reached and reviews are still coming, do i wait it out and keep doing reviews, although they are taking so long? Or is subscribing the only way for more available lessons?

8 Likes

That one. ^^ The first three levels are completely free, so they will remain available for review until they reach Burn. But no lessons of level 4 or above will unlock until you’ve bought a subscription.

If you have Guru’d all the kanji for level 3, then lessons for level 4 will be available when you go premium. so you wouldn’t have to wait on those.

13 Likes

Thanks for the reply! :grin:

11 Likes

Do I spy a blue level badge?

Welcome to the loving, yet pincer-y embrace of the mighty Crabigator :crabigator:

20 Likes

Haha very sharp eyes you got there, and thank you again for the hug (and words)! it surely was encouraging :smile_cat:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.