[iOS/Android/Windows] Jakeipuu

Same for my iPhone :frowning:

Hi!

I have no sound in the windows version. A bit annoying :smiley: Any ideas how to solve this?

I would like to thank you for the app, it’s nice and lovely :+1: :blush:

Isn’t it ja-ra-kei? Not sure about ta-kei, but ja-kei is a musical instrument.

I believe ta-kei is valid as an animal, just I never used it.

trying to install the app for several days now and always get an error “Unable to load data from Wanikani” tried both iOS and Android, tried both usename/password and API.
API key has all rights

At the same time I have the app installed on my old ipad for a long time and that one works fine.

Any one has any ideas? may be all reaches some limit and does not allow new installations?

Thanks

You connect within wanikani in your browser, go to profile >> create API Token et copy the code into Jakeipuu where it says “manually” the second checkbox iirc.

hey @NingenWithAttitude , thanks for response, but clearly you have not read my message.
As i wrote above,

1. I tried using API,
  2. I even tried using username and password approach,
  3. I’ve created different API keys with different permissions and tried them all.

At this stage i guess all i need is for author to respond if he is having some issues on application side, if @Pakkapao confirms all is good on his side…

Pakkapao hasn’t visited the forum for 9 months now - unlikely to get a response soon

Guess the app is dead in that case, as link to this forum is listed as “Official web page” in App store. Pity, this app was perfect for me. it did everything right…

P.S. Hope all is good on @Pakkapao’s side though …

Hi phairyn-rose. I just installed jakeipuu on my android and I am getting the same problem. I put username, password and api, but can’t do the reviews. Did you figure out how to make it work?

Nope, I gave up on it in the end. Sorry to be of no help :smiling_face_with_tear: