I'm not even done with the last level, have mercy!

8 Likes

I would like to have that problem.

9 Likes

You don’t have to do all of them right away, and you can use WK Reorder to prioritize the lessons from the last level.

2 Likes

Welcome to almost every level up in the 40’s/50’s (though I assume this is from not finishing your lessons before level up?)

1 Like

Also keep in mind that that problem may not last very long. For me at least, I find that I’m messing up so often on kanji that I have lots of time to finish up the previous level’s vocab and only get about 40 lessons max for a new level. Have fun though. you are in one of the hardest stretches of WK (or so I’ve heard).

1 Like

This happened to me too on level 7. If you level up slower, they come in slower, level up faster, you get a tidal wave. I use a re-order script to pull out radicals and kanji, then work on the vocabs while the radical and kanji are being reviewed. This way, I don’t have a “lull” at the end of each level where my kanji are in the review cooler for 2 days, and I don’t have any lessons. :sweat_smile: Only drawback is I have to be disciplined to make sure I get to the end of the vocab lessons eventually, and not let them just build up over time.

1 Like

I had this problem ( for the last 20 levels)
I don’t even see it as problem anymore

Hahahaha. I just had this happen to me a few days ago when I leveled up to 6. Haven’t gotten to the level 6 stuff yet, but I’m steadily working through it.

That’s the default so you don’t need a script for it. WK will serve the lessons from previous level first. Unless you set the lesson ordering settings to “shuffled”.

Apart from that, I agree with @anon8142279 senpai. You can do them step by step :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huh. I never realized that but I guess it’s a good design decision on Tofugu’s part.

1 Like

Ah. The thing I hate most when I level up.

I’ve found that doing 20 lessons a day when I am at or near 100 Apprentice items I get hit with 120 or so at a level up instead. This latest level, from 24 to 25, I braved hitting 160 Apprentice items just to see if the despair on level up is smaller a blow. I will let you know tonight when I level up after my 70 reviews in 45 minutes! :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.