I'm at level 4 now!

That’s the great part about this. The community around here is simply incredible. It makes coming here so easy.

4 Likes

We’ll make it together! 60 or bust!

3 Likes

original%20(1)

Way to go @Joshument !

2 Likes

Well, there’s going to be one point where it’s frustrating, but the payoff will be great!

2 Likes

Of course. Like they said in multiple emails, it won’t be easy. But it will also be fun and rewarding. And if you ever need some motivation, pop up over here and I’ll be there to cheer you on :smiley:

1 Like

Well done =D
And welcome. I’m at 12 and it’s still fun. The payoff will surely be great. I was reading NHK Easy and undestoor about 90%.

Would you like to “run” with us? Race to 60! Yeah!

3 Likes

So a little over a year? Count me in! Also congrats on reaching level 13 lol

3 Likes

!RemindMe 1 year

Thank you!

Yes, a little over a year. I expect to reach level 60 by early november (2020), maybe october.

Still lv1… :upside_down_face:

頑張りましょう (^∀^●)ノシ

welcome! keep working hard!

the forums are full of nice people, so if there’s something you don’t understand or would like advice on, just ask!

Just made the leap as well. Let’s see how this goes ey? Race to lvl 60? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Race ya. What head start, I don’t know what you’re talking about…

3 Likes

Congratulations!! Keep on going and get to 60!

Congratulations! I just hit level four yesterday as well. It feels good.

1 Like

Congrats Joshument.

I am pretty new here. Only on level 2, but I am very excited about the site. I am after you :slight_smile:
And soon (not so soon) to 60.

Best of luck! I remember sitting in my room at 3 AM a year ago wondering whether it was worth it and now I do my lessons more routinely than I eat. You’ll have moments where you feel frustrated because you miss the same word for what feels like a thousand times, but just keep going! The only cure for struggling with Japanese is more struggling. It’s a fun process and it will truly change you once you’re done. A great confidence booster too!

I’m excited I got some lvl 1 radicals to master level. Happily moving along. May wait till December to level up to 4 :wink:
Good luck, Joshument.

Keep it up! It’s always good to level up!!