I reached level 60!

I have been mainly lurking (occasionally indulging in a bit of drama here or there) for nearly three years now and despite all the nonproductivity and laziness, I finally reached level 60. Of course, I still have to finish up all my lesson and then burn everything, which will take a while longer, but just seeing that “60” at the top of the screen… I feel such an intense feeling of relief.

I don’t really know what I expect by making this post… maybe a congratulations or a heartwarming story? I just want everyone to know that if someone as noncommittal as me could finish wanikani, then all of you most certainly can as well. Good luck!

76 Likes

Congratulations!!

I know you don’t post much but I always appreciate reading them! We have a lot of similar opinions. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

おめでとう!^^ :congratulations::tada::champagne:

41F9EE20-FCD8-4964-A2EA-8F797560DBAC

Welcome to 60! :crabigator:

:sparkles::six::zero::sparkles:

3 Likes

Wow. I had no idea there were that many. That being said, congratulations!

Awesome work! :tada:

1 Like

Yes, there is a lot to be learned on this site. Keep it up!!

Woohoo, congratulations! :smiley:

Congrats. I think it’s quite an achievement.
What’s next for you Japanese-wise?

Congraaaats!!! That’s awesome!

Congratulations!!! :smiley:

Congratulations. You deserve to feel proud!

おめでとうございます!
Thank you for being an inspiration to those of us not running the marathon at full pelt!

I’m only on level 22 and so many times I’ve felt I can’t handle it anymore! But somehow I keep going, not sure if it’s an addiction and I have no idea why I do it. If I reach level 60 I’ll let you know.,:smirk:

1 Like

Congrats btw :slight_smile:

Congratulations! すごい❗️

congratulations! i was a week behind you :smiley:

5 Likes

Great. Now all you gotta do is burn all items and then reset your level so that you can join the real level 60 club.

Nope. Literally could not care less about that. Nope.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.