Yes! Level 60!

Before wanikani, I had been “”“studying”“” japanese for around 6 years half heartedly. Now, a year and a half later, I’ve learned 2053 kanji and come a long way. I am really pleased with my progress, and I don’t think I would have come this far without wanikani. I am truly grateful that this app exists.

65 Likes

:tada: :tada: :tada: Congrats on making it to the end! :partying_face: :cake: :tada:

giphy

7 Likes

b00m, you did it.

5 Likes

Congratulations, friend!

9 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!

Awesome feat. I hope to be in a similar position 12 months from now… mine sadly is a 20 year journey of mostly being lazy and giving up… a lot.

Keep up the amazing work!

4 Likes

Congrats!

If you log out and back into the forums, you’ll have your well-earned shiny golden orange badge as well :yum:

6 Likes

So THAT’S why lol. I was wondering why it wasn showing

4 Likes

Thank you all <3

1 Like

Congratulations!! :confetti_ball: :partying_face: :tada: :tada:

4 Likes

bow haikyu
Congratulations b00m23-先輩.
What an impressive achievement!
What is next on your language learning 日程?

3 Likes

Hmmm I just want to read a lot, hopefully eventually live and work in Japan

3 Likes

Nice! I myself ordered some manga to jump start my reading. Hopefully you find a method that would work for you on the reading side. All the best!

2 Likes

Hearty congratulations b00m23 san :partying_face: :confetti_ball: Your perseverance is awesome :clap: Savor the moment my friend. :slightly_smiling_face:

おめでとうございます

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.