I messed up big time boys!

This all piled up over one night.

12 Likes

If you can’t do that all today, divide it in half (using the wrap-up button) and do half today and half tomorrow.
Remember to not do any lesson if you can’t complete all the reviews that had piled up

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s just how it gets at higher levels, make sure you space out your lessons so that you don’t end up like me. I had to reset back to 5 from 23 due to making my workload impossible.

6 Likes

That’s the type of work load you might be seeing more of going forward. If you wanna decrease that burden, just do fewer lessons spread out across time. But, personally, I just got used to doing around 200 reviews a day. Once you hit lv 60 that number will decline again. Look forward to it! ^>^ :+1:

(to put it into perspective, I thought of 200 reviews as a good normal day, and 350-450 as a busy day. :joy: )

Edit: and don’t do like @RoseEater as reviews aren’t cheese or wine - they don’t get tastier with age. :joy:

9 Likes

俺も

20 Likes

Do your reviews @RoseEater 先輩 せんぱい
Or you will set a bad example :slightly_smiling_face: jk you can do what you want. You earned it :crazy_face::+1:

3 Likes

You can try to do the reviews in parts, like 100 in the morning, and 100 in the evening (if there are no new reviews coming in today).
I do think 200 is an average number, so try to split it up (with the wrap up button)

1 Like

THIS HURTS.

But seriously, I take them in 50 or 100 review chunks when they pile up (and let’s face it, they pile up all too quickly when you’ve had one of those weeks).

2 Likes

Look at it this way, now you have a chance to get those reviews to come back around at a more reasonable hour. :wink:

4 Likes

furefure

1 Like

(I plan to tackle them this coming Saturday, but the good news is I have been studying and all is going really well :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

I once did 801 reviews in one day. Would never recommend that, but I did it…

2 Likes

As EKG said this is what you can expect if you don’t intentionally pace yourself. I checked the numbers, and I’m doing over 1000 reviews every week.

3 Likes

That’s roughly 150 reviews a day, that seems like a reasonable pace though.

2 Likes

Yeah even with KameSame doubling that, it’s only about 2 hours of reviews per day, so less than 3 hours of daily SRS work. For the full-time job(s) with kids crowd, that could be impossibly unsustainable though.

2 Likes

You have 3 hours to spare in a day? :flushed:

1 Like

Sheesh, and I thought having 120 reviews was too much O-o

2 Likes

I think a more efficient thing would be to learn to move faster when doing reviews. I haven’t timed myself in a while but I can clear 30 reviews in under 5 minutes. You do kinda need to spend more time when doing lessons tho.

2 Likes

:wink:
I kid, I kid.

219 is not the worst I’ve had. My usual reviews are somewhere around 140 +/- 20
Though I’ve noticeably slowed down these past levels and plan to increase my pace for the next ones.

3 Likes