I have FIVE reviews coming up AT ONCE

27 Likes

That suit really suits you.

2 Likes

I mean 1050 reviews is one thing, but 1055?! That’s crazy talk. This is why I never do more than one lesson at a time.

23 Likes

Man, what happened Joey, I thought you were going full speed :frowning:

7 Likes

I somehow suspect that’s what happened.

27 Likes

" The 30-Minute Hacking Guide To The Kanji App WaniKani"
By only doing lessons and reviews that result in a level up, ignoring the rest.

12 Likes

Exactly! 1054 is already pushing it, but 1055 is just madness.

I am. I was level 17 when I published I Wrote Another Article

Best to remind everyone of the number one internet principle:

8 Likes

Had some time the other day. Did flashcards for 3 hours straight (not WK). Managed to memorize 580. Filmed myself to prevent slacking. Worked well, but efficiency started to drop after 30 minutes, heavily after 2h.
Tracked it in a sheet

Must
 not
 bite

4 Likes

"Had some time the other day. "

2 Likes

Yes, but that’s still three hours you could have, hmm, got caught up on WaniKani.

Anyway, we’ve had this conversation before and that thread got closed, so I shan’t engage any further.

Boring

Wanted to see how far I can go in one sitting with this neat flashcard app. If efficiency wouldn’t drop so hard, I would make one long session doing all jlpt5-1 vocab. Kinda know too much by now. Maybe do a jlpt test, pass say n3 and then have one long study session to manage 2 or sth.

Basically just testing stuff. Will try a “learning Korean in one sitting” thing maybe. See how far I can go from scratch in 2-3 days or howeverlong I can stay awake. Or count to 10000 in Japanese. Did someone do that yet?

akkolulakkolulakkolulakkolulakkolul

10 Likes

“Count to 10,000” - noone has done that yet. You can do it and be the first. Please report back when you’re finished.

8 Likes

Oh and film it, make sure to film it @JoeyBertschler

6 Likes

but there are only 8898 items in the system

1 Like

Was this whole thread just an ad for this app you’re trying to push?

Any one of these sentences by themselves already sound ridiculous. I am seriously rooting for you if you’re going to do any one of these.

2 Likes