I have FIVE reviews coming up AT ONCE

Once again, I am unsure if @JoeyBertschler is being genuine or straight up trolling.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s somewhat sincere.

Although itā€™s hard to tell since heā€™s kinda all over the place.

1 Like

This screencap gives me PTSD :laughing:

3 Likes

Report back how many you still remember in a week or a month.

2 Likes

I set a reminder for this thread for October next year to see how hard they failed

4 Likes

Im impressed by your optimism.
I donā€™t personally think they will be around for that long (for one amongst a few reasons)

3 Likes

I really wish you luck in knocking those reviews out (not just the 5 new ones :smiley: )

If this was me, I would quit, sadly. Which is why Iā€™m 90 days in and 90 days zeroing out my reviews. But that is me and I know myself enough from past experience to know I would just give up.

Iā€™ve chipped away a pile of nearly 1000 reviews after seven months of a break; it IS possible.

I donā€™t think for a moment that this particular user will do that, but itā€™s possible without burning out ^-^

4 Likes

I am not affiliated with this app and itā€™s free. I just like it, was a 1 click installation.

A little mix of both. Not denying the moonshots, but trying, testing and training

This is like my 3rd thread

You will need a spreadsheet

Try these

Been a couple days, remember about 3/4
(tho I only did my 30 min. today so I only got to revise a fraction of the cards)

1 Like

WaniKani Double-Check incorporates lightning mode, so you donā€™t need that script installed.

How about a friendly wager with the profits going to a good cause? (Cancer, Water, you name it. Would film/livestream)

1 Like

Thanks
I knew some of the scripts were redundant because of others, but not which ones

Iā€™m pretty sure @Joeni was saying that you donā€™t have the intent to do so, not that you donā€™t have the capacity to do so. Betting on your own intents sounds like a conflict of interest :joy: or insider trading I guess :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes, exactly right. After all, I said in the post heā€™s replying to:

But hey, @JoeyBertschler youā€™re the successful entrepreneur, Iā€™m just a regular working schmo supporting a family, so perhaps just donate some money to charity regardless?

5 Likes

You, again.

10 Likes

Leaning heavily towards ineffective troll or idiot-who-thinks-heā€™s-a-genius. The two arenā€™t mutually exclusive though; no reason he canā€™t be both.

2 Likes