How can I get this cool calendar thing?

I wasn’t sure which category would fit this question the best, but how can I get this cool calendar thing, that everyone in their study logs and books clubs seem to use?
@fallynleaf hope you don’t mind I use your log as an example this time…:sweat_smile:

I’m still new both to wanikani and all those fancy tools… :cherry_blossom:

P.S it also seems to be a great tool to remember the weekdays, but that’s a given I guess…

2 Likes

That’s just text. :yum:

You could probably quote a post with this and copy it.

2 Likes

Wow… I realized that the file was rigged, so I took a screenshot instead! As I said I’m still new, so I have no idea how to quote a post from another thread… Heh heh… :pensive: ありがとうございます!

2 Likes

Here’s a template that you can use to design your own from:

|Month|Day|Day|Day|
|--|:--:|:--:|:--:|
|Week 1|[]|[]|[]|
|Week 2|[]|[]|[]|
Month Day Day Day
Week 1
Week 2

There is a “cell” between each | character.

The first row is the header.

The second row is to set alignment for each column:

• -- is default
  • :-- is left
  • --: is right
  • :--: is centered.

You can click on a checkbox after posting to check it, or you can edit your post to manually fill it out.

[] [x] [X]

You can do a quote in the original thread, select all the text in the textbox and cut it, then come here and paste it into a new reply. I don’t know if there’s an easier way, but that’s how I do it!

13 Likes

Oh my god, it’s magic!!! :star_struck: Thank you, thank you, thank you!
And I can quote now! I’m so happy because I’m pretty clueless when it comes to technology…

It will be a little awkward, since I’ve already tagged two people, but it’s time to learn!

1 Like

With all my newfound power, I shall conquer the universe now!
Thank you once again クリストファーさん!

If you like box calendar you might also like small box and big box :durtle_hello:

tiny

normal

chonk

Here’s how:

<small> [] </small> 
<big> [] </big>
9 Likes

I… just realized I forgot to add my reading days the entire month of August
THE ENTIRE MONTH

4 Likes

Don’t mind me. I’m just replying so I can save this info for later…

Carry on!

2 Likes

If you click on the three dots below a post, you can also find the option to bookmark a post :eyes: You can even set up a reminder that you get a notification about the bookmarked post at a time you specify!

5 Likes

Say what!? How powerful is this thing!? I have to try this out… Set a reminder to try it out and not to forget to add the calendar to my more or less study log tomorrow!

2 Likes

Brilliant! TIL

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.