Have you leveled up in February? We need your help

I feel like the message table in the post is too much. Should we gather them only in the google doc?

• Keep Both
  • Google Doc
  • Thread Post Table

0 voters

I added it here so people could see what it was about and what levels were missing; but if you guys think it was too much then by all means

yeah i get that, but we have to sync and compare two tables <.< Maybe just an overview of what’s missing here? like the ranges?

1 Like

level 29
I have this

Summary

Vowing to never sleep until he solved the jiddle, Norman never stopped.
Volatile he became, though, as time went by. He=E2=80=99d lash out at me wh=
en I tried to help.

3 Likes

I’ve done this years ago.

it’s about doing it now :wink: If you toggle it off and then on again now, the system will actually sent all due emails. otherwise it just sends them at a later point.

Yeah, I’ve always received WK emails. I’m not sure why toggling it would force anything. It’s been almost 15 minutes since I toggled and still nothing.

Are we sure leveling up in February is the only criteria that needs to be met?

FWIW I tried doing it to see if I could get a lv27 email right away, but no dice so far.

No, all we’re (fairly) sure about is that they started sending out the emails after we reached B4

I see. Well, I’ll come back if I end up getting anything. If not, good luck!

Edit to add : just for kicks, I’ll go ahead and log out and log back in on the forum. Maybe the level needs to update there to trigger something? I dunno why that would be the case but hey, it’s worth a shot I guess.

1 Like

You can add it yourself if you want. I made the OP a wiki post

I can think of multiple reasons for this behaviour. e.g. they only check for due emails every so often, but toggling the option will actually trigger them to be sent out immediately. it worked for me and two others. it seems unlikely for this being a fluke as i leveled up to level 4, 6 days ago and within 5 minutes of toggling i got my level up email. maybe their email system is slow/they throttle the email output and too many people tried this method.

I got the level 23 email now!

bild

6 Likes

It didn’t work for me either, I also tried changing my email address.

Yeah, that’s what I thought too. It has always been a bit flaky for me (never received my level 3 email for example).

2 Likes

Oh cool! I didn’t know those existed, thanks! Then I guess everyone can edit the OP as well. Hrmmmm

I made it to level 5 this month. Already added the text to the spreadsheet.
level%205

5 Likes

I would think/hope they’d have more resources than that. But I suppose you could be right.

Either way, still not getting anything so I’m wondering if other criteria needs to be met. Have you guys done anything else WK related besides level up? For example, maybe in addition to leveling up, it also has something to do with the forum? Such as being a regular or something like that? Just a suggestion. I haven’t been involved in any of this durtle stuff thus far so maybe that’s another factor? I dunno, I’m just throwing darts here. xD

7 Likes

It is either a coincidence while I quickly scrolled through this thread or: this is not being sent out to lifetime members maybe?

2 Likes