“Flesh&Blood” series home thread
Welcome to the “Flesh&Blood” Pirate Series Reading Club
This thread is about the bonus material that was released after Volume 10.
The following extra stories were published after volume 10 and before volume 11:
- 予感: A pamphlet published as part of the publisher’s Chara Birthday Fair series in 2007. Also included in the digital edition of the first Flesh&Blood volume.
- 幸福: Released in the 2007 edition of Chara Collection Extra, a mail-order book containing short stories from the publisher’s (Chara’s) lineup.
- 学園フレッシュ・アンド・ブラッド: Found in Flesh&Blood extra 3, the fourth F&B doujinshi published by the author 松岡なつき, published September 30, 2007.
- 学園フレッシュ・アンド・ブラッド2: Found in Flesh&Blood extra 4, the fifth F&B doujinshi published by the author 松岡なつき, published December 31, 2007.
- 女王陛下の海賊たち: Released in the 2007年 12月号 edition of the magazine 小説Chara, vol. 17.
Which of the bonus materials have you read?
- None so far
When discussing the short story(s) for each volume, let’s figure out:
- When in the books’ timeline this short story takes place, and
- When a new reader should read the short story for best “timeline flow” (i.e., after which volume and/or chapter.)