Comprehensible input and general listening practice (with japanese subtitles)

Anyone looking for comprehensible input in japanese (from absolute beginner to intermediate levels) or just wanting another place for general listening practice, you might like to check out this channel : )

(also i assume most people will know about comprehensible input and stephen krashen but if not, the concept is very easy to find explained on google : ) )

13 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I’ll add it later to the Listening practice wiki! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a great resource. I’m incorporating it into my study plan, thanks!

2 Likes

This looks interesting.

Right now my goals for Japanese are just in input since I’m mainly interested in being able to consume Japanese media (primarily written stuff but I suppose listening skills would be good to have too.)

So I always have my eyes open for things that give good input practice.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this. Its exactly what I was looking for. I have signed up and became a patron. It’s brilliant.

1 Like

Glad i could be helpful!

1 Like

I’m probably going to do the same at some point. But i figure i’ll go through all the free content first. I’m glad i could help you find something new you like!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.