[Userscript] Like Counter

:warning: This is a third-party script/app and is not created by the WaniKani team. By using this, you understand that it can stop working at any time or be discontinued indefinitely.

WaniKani Forums: Like Counter

This is a script that keeps track of how many likes you have left and, for those who run out a lot, when you will get some more likes. It’s pretty simple.

What the script does is add these three items to the header. The number of likes received, the number of currently available likes, and the time until you will get more likes.

chrome_2018-02-28_06-46-49

Likes received take 24 hours to catch up, but likes left updates every time you like something, and registers likes used on other devices every 10 minutes

Where to get

WaniKani Forums: Like counter

Please report any bugs you might find.

63 Likes

Hey you actually made it. Nice!

3 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

I can’t tell if that’s a man or a woman…

4 Likes

Well, this is a gamechanger.

It’s obviously Dumbledore

3 Likes

6 Likes

can’t you tell by his pretty beard?

4 Likes

Oh, and if you like something right after installing then the “next like” indicator will serve as a countdown towards when the script will be on track!

2 Likes

This better not awaken anything in me…

6 Likes

It’s not gay unless… you’re gay.

5 Likes

I’m super confused as well :flushed:

2 Likes

Yes! Finally I can see how many likes I have left until I should avoid every thread! wait, maybe this isn’t a good thing after all…

10 Likes

just go with it

1 Like

You’re the best! Yayyyyyy! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I guess I’d best get this now! Gotta be careful with my likes these days, it seems…

1 Like

I’ve been close to running out all day :eyes:

What I could do with 14 likes right now…

3 Likes

@Kumirei, thank you so much for the like counter! It is just what I always wanted!
Somehow, I missed out lesson/review toolbar as well!
I really need to learn JS so I can write some fun/demented stuff of my own!

1 Like