Audio stuttering

Hello,

audio vocab is sometimes stuttering. this is happening on Windows 10 while using Chrome and Firefox. I’m wondering if there’s a fix for this or if anyone knows what’s wrong here? the audio plays normally for every vocab until one begins to stutter mid-pronounciation. it happens on and off but i like to have this not be a trouble here.

I have used Chrome (Win 10) since starting WK, I’ve never experienced this problem. Contact WK and tell them about your problem. Give details like Browser and Windows Version. They might be able to help.
Though, the problem might also be on your end.

This happened to me to some time ago, I never found out what the problem was, it only happened on certain devices…
But I noticed it never occurred when music was playing in the background, so I tested it further and it turned out it doesn’t happen if any constant audio stream was playing through the same sound device. So I started having a tab open with like a YouTube video of just white noise set as quiet as possible without muting. That somehow stopped the stuttering…
Dunno, maybe this is the case for you too… Technology is weird…

You could also try different headphones/speakers…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.