Audo playback stops when going to the next review

I tested this on latest firefox nightly and chrome. For some reason, now when I complete a vocabulary review and instantly go to the next review the audio doesn’t play. Is this the new expected behavior or a bug?

How to reproduce: do a review, get a vocab reading right and instantly click enter twice. The audio no longer plays.

2 Likes

This has already been reported in at least two other threads.

Viet is aware and will be looking into during next working session

1 Like

I didn’t notice, although I did do a quick check on the Bugs & Errors category. At least I know the issue isn’t with me.

1 Like

sorry, I just added some info to my previous post.

other threads:

These weren’t posted in Bugs because the OPs did not immeditely presume the issue was with WK

Ok, it seems wk is aware of the incident and I just didn’t check other sections, sorry. I would delete this thread, but for some reason I can’t. (Another bug?) It says: “There was an error deleting that topic. Please contact the site’s administrator.”

1 Like

Discourse (I believe) doesn’t allow deletion of topics - you could request to have it locked, but frankly I wouldn’t worry about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just got an error after trying to delete a comment in another thread, and combined with your comment above, decided to tag Viet to that issue as well…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.