Add ons?! dying?!

is it just me or all the add ons dying this week?

Well, it’s not me.

Maybe you could be a bit more specific?

Working fine for me, did you do a browser update or something?

my reorder ultimate and timeline script broke at the same time, i do think my computer updated a few days ago, maybe that’s the cause?

Are you using Greasemonkey on Firefox? Because that doesn’t work anymore. If so, you should switch to Tampermonkey.

1 Like

I’m on a Windows machine with Firefox and Tampermonkey. I can indeed report that my ultimate timeline and reorder scripts, and the five or so other ones, all still seem to be working fine.

i’m on chrome with tampermonkey

And which scripts?

No problems for me - using both FF and Chrome, both with TamperMonkey and a sizable list of scripts.

Maybe you have a problem with the WK Open Framework? Maybe the scripts that don’t work depend on it now.

Have you checked that you’re using the latest version of those scripts?

yes, it seems the script is just unstable at the moment

Again, which script?

reorder ultimate 2 and ultimate timeline

Do you have the latest update installed?

Just to confirm, do you have Open Framework installed and running before any other scripts?

yes i have open framework, the add on seems to work 10% of the time

Hmm maybe make a comment in the script’s thread to let OP know, they may be able to help you figure out the issue

When you say they broke, what behavior are your seeing or not seeing? Do the scripts just seem to not be there? Is the Scripts section present in the Wanikani user menu?

Check if there are any errors in the Javascript console (press F12 and click on the Console tab).

Confirm that the Open Framework is installed as the #1 script:

2 Likes

Reorder ultimate is a bit unstable for me lately, sometimes the entire page freezes when I first click to do reviews and have to refresh several times, and sometimes just the grey thing where the add-on is freezes. Turning the script on and off seems to fix it though.

i don’t have that script menu, open framework is installed and running as the first script.
it just gets to 100% loaded and then never appears. although it seems to work 20% of the time.
for ultimate timeline it loads and then just says 0 reveiws.
Thanks for the help :slight_smile: