A question about premium

As the others have already said, you should wait until you finished level 3. Even if you want to get the lifetime subscription, I would recommend first choosing the annual plan for $89. There will most likely be a sale at the end of the year where the lifetime subscription will be reduced from $299 to $199¹. You will even be prorated for unused time of your subscription. 7 unused months of your annual subscription should probably result in an additional $50 price reduction of the lifetime subscription in the sale². Therefore I think the annual plan ($89) until the sale, and then the lifetime subscription (probably somewhere around $149 thanks to proration) is ideal (~$238).

¹ I think the likelihood of a sale at the end of 2019 is high, but there is no guarantee. However, even Koichi has already said that there will probably be one this year:

² I cannot guarantee that my proration calculation is accurate, but even if it is not, the overall price stays below the $299 of the unreduced lifetime subscription.

8 Likes