A month in a row

I’ve studied every day for the past month since level 1 and I’m now almost level 6. I’m proud of myself so far. This is becoming a routine and I like it :slight_smile:
What’s your current study streak?
streak

42 Likes

Congrat! :grin: I personally think consistency is one of the most important factors for progress, so keep up the great work!

16 Likes

Where can I find these?

1 Like

It’s @Kumirei’s heatmap script for the WK dashboard.

5 Likes

Cool thanks, installed it:

4 Likes

I try to keep on top of my reviews and check in multiple times every day. Watching them pile up makes me anxious. :grimacing:

6 Likes

Congrats, keep it up :smiley:. For me, Wanikani has become a daily routine, up to the point where i cant sleep easy with reviews waiting to be completed.

10 Likes

I don’t have a script but I know I have at least done reviews every day since 11 Sep 2018.

2 Likes

Congratulations, keep the hard work ! (you passed 5 levels in just a month ? shame on me :confounded:

edit : Am I the only one that wasn’t able to study every single day ?

3 Likes

Nice, keep it up.

3 Likes

I got you :+1:

I blame the turbulent twenties and classes and procrastination

9 Likes

Reviews:

Lessons:

3 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

120 days from scratch ==> fight :fist_right:

6 Likes

I used to agonize over this, but the Ultimate Timeline script is a godsend :open_mouth:

I picked WK back up again towards the end of December so here’s my renewed record:

I’m happy with it :slight_smile: Next month I’ll shoot for studying on weekends too, so my only missed days will be important stuff (like my anniversary/valentine’s day!)

3 Likes

Every single day since July 29. I wont install scripts to get the detailed data but yeah. Over 6 months, every single day and night.

4 Likes
off-topic comment

:thinking:
@maggiekarp @Ornantius @kitsunensei fancy schmanzy color schemes!
:star_struck:

edit: @GardenDurtle’s too is fanzzzzy, me like :+1:

4 Likes