🔊 Listen Every Day Challenge - Spring 2024 🌸 🌈

:headphones: Home post // April 16 :cherry_blossom: :rainbow:

I don’t ship them (or do I? :eyes:), but it’s fun when others like BobSappAim says he ships them, even tho Hoshikawa (the girl) is his oshi and he’s good friends with ShibuHaru (the guy). Watched 23 mins of training session part 3, will continue another day.

6 Likes

2024-04-16

:previous_track_button: Previous | :house: Home post | Next :next_track_button:

Date Name Type Amount Time
2024-04-16 :chart_with_downwards_trend: コツ :spiral_notepad: Study :clipboard: 200 Items :hourglass: 0h20m

I was feeling hopeful about コツ practice after yesteray’s good result, so decided to take on a larger number of items today…

And reversion to the mean happened and I got 57% again :frowning:

I had hoped to start back up other listening material today, but time got on top of me.

5 Likes

:cherry_blossom: :teapot: Home Post and thread

4月16日火曜日

:mag: Collar x Malice, Shiraishi’s route.
Still interesting ^^ A lot of thoughts on the meaning of justice and the police role in society.

6 Likes

<< Prev

Q2 of 2024 | Week 3

4月17日 (水)

Rebuild #378. An old episode. Maybe about an hour.

赤ずきん、旅の途中で死体と出会う。 (0:30-0:46/8:43). Week 1 has started? About 1 hour remaining.

6 Likes

Today’s vid:

About the concept of 生きがい

8 Likes

4月17日水曜日

:woman_teacher: Weekly Italki lesson, 30 minutes of free talk. I’m not realy satisfied of what I did. I was very tired and I couldn’t help myself speaking english at times :slightly_frowning_face:

:fire: Fire Force (炎炎ノ消防隊), 2 episodes, end of season 2, finally !
I like a lot of things in this anime but I can’t stand anymore the lewd jokes with Tamaki and the violence towards children. If there is a season 3, I won’t watch it.

8 Likes

:headphones: Home post // April 17 :cherry_blossom: :rainbow:

Continued the video from yesterday. Watched until 1,5 hours. Hoshikawa Sara matched up with a fan on her team in one of the matches. He kept on commenting in the game like a fanboy, that was so hilarious.

9 Likes

パンビデオ:

About buying lots of tasty looking breads
I wonder how many times パン was said during this vid :bread:

8 Likes

4月18日木曜日

This video about what mistakes to avoid when you learn japanese. The subject is basic but it allowed me to follow well what was saying the guy^^

8 Likes

:headphones: Home post // April 18 :cherry_blossom: :rainbow:

Finished the video from the other day (ShibuHaru/Hoshikawa apex training part 3).

9 Likes

2024-04-17 — 2024-04-18

2024-04-18 :chart_with_downwards_trend: コツ :spiral_notepad: Study :clipboard: 200 Items :hourglass: 0h15m
2024-04-17 :chart_with_downwards_trend: コツ :spiral_notepad: Study :clipboard: 200 Items :hourglass: 0h15m

Still just on pitch accent practice these last two days, got 60% (ok) and 52% (bleh)

9 Likes

<< Prev

Q2 of 2024 | Week 3

4月18日 (木)

赤ずきん、旅の途中で死体と出会う。 (0:46-1:05/8:43)

This one is tempting and nice, but I still have to try hard.

4月19日 (金)

赤ずきん、旅の途中で死体と出会う。 (1:05-1:57/8:43). End Ch.1/Week 1.

YUYU, the latest episode

Daily brief x1

8 Likes

Today’s video:

About Italian food in Japan or Japan-Italian fusion food, especially the chain store called Saizeriya
:raccoon:

8 Likes

4月19日金曜日

:jar: The Jam Maker on Satori Reader, episodes 28 & 29.
At the second listening, I’m really understanding fine.

7 Likes

:headphones: Home post // April 19 :cherry_blossom: :rainbow:

Watched ShibuHaru/Hoshikawa apex training session part 4 in its entirety. They did a different approach where they watched the video of her live stream from the day before and reviewed that instead of watching her play the game live. Less stressful on her gameplay :ok_hand:

9 Likes

2024-04-19

2024-04-19 :woman_elf: 葬送のフリーレン :tv: Anime :arrow_forward: 1 Episode
:vhs: 1
:hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h25m
:chart_with_downwards_trend: コツ :spiral_notepad: Study :clipboard: 200 Items :hourglass: 0h20m

Some more pitch accent practice (58%… but I think I the 2 mora words have sort of clicked), but also the return of anime. A bit of an experiment, I’d just read the 葬送のフリーレン manga with the BBC, so decided to try the TV series raw after. So the tv episode 1 covered about… the first 5 weeks of book club material for the BBC, lol. Anyway, it went well, even some of the stuff I hadn’t just read (like Heiter’s request for Frieren) but then it all sort of fell apart in Frieren’s conversation with Fern.

9 Likes

<< Prev

Q2 of 2024 | Week 3

4月20日 (土)

赤ずきん、旅の途中で死体と出会う。 Ch.2 (1:57-2:55/8:43). About half way of Ch.2 / upcoming Week 2.

狼と香辛料 Vol.3 (0-0:48/9:46). I have the text, just not yet.

7 Likes

Randomness from Jira (againnnnn)

Kpop anyone? :kissing_smiling_eyes: In this case its Seventeen’s Japanese comeback from a few years ago (one of my favorite comebacks they’ve had to date because the visuals are so pretty). As you can expect by the name, 花 comes up a ton. It was actually a lot easier to use for listening practice and understand than I thought it would be!

7 Likes

:headphones: Home post // April 20 :cherry_blossom: :rainbow:

Not a lot of anime lately. Watched 2h of apex coaching part 5 w/ ShibuSara.

8 Likes

4月20日土曜日
:mag: Collar x Malice. Shiraishi’s route is taking me forever :face_exhaling:

4月21日日曜日
:jar: The Jam Maker on Satori Reader, episodes 30 to 32.

I also went to see the movie Spy x Family with my daughter in japanese with english subtitles^^
(Nice but forgettable)

7 Likes