Join the Intermediate Book Club Here!
涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 Home Thread
Chapter 7 (2/3)
Start Date: October 26th
Previous Thread: Week 17
Next Thread: Week 19
Week 18 Reading: Chapter 7 (2/3)
Word lists - Learn the vocabulary for 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱!
(Direct link to discord server)
- Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
- When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
- Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
- To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun!
Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
- I’m reading along
- I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
- I’m no longer reading the book
- I’m skipping this book
Wow, last week ended at just the perfect break point, didn’t it!
This week’s ending point it also pretty good - and this was all chosen just by page count, wasn’t it? I’m a bit surprised how well that worked out.
There’s so much happening in this last bit that I had a moment where I thought, there’s only 20 pages left. Is this ending on a cliffhanger?!
(Then I continued to finish the book, but that’s a story for another week. Also double post, oops.)
Finished the part at the same time?!
You tricked me!
I actually finished last week’s part a day or so before this thread came live, but didn’t bother to post about it so - The reason it’s so perfect lies in the difference to this week’s content, anyway.
Am I thinking of the wrong pages? I think not, but…
I haven’t read this week’s part yet, but yes, it’s all page count.
Now that have finally read the part, yes it did
Thanks to your warning I could stop myself before finishing the book by accident
I guess you know the answer already, but I assume that キョン is going to solve ハルヒ’s melancholy one way or another, so that she will accept on the subconscious level to just go back. Honestly, having the blue giant god-man wrecking havoc all around her is bound to shake her anyway. Now she is involved in something non-everyday-life-y!
Always glad to be of service!
At least it was good for something.