本好きの下剋上 home thread

just to increase to list of possible ships, benno x maine, otto approves :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Will you increase your list of ships I will increase my list of people for the witch trials. I smell HERESY!!!

1 Like

I mean, he is in his 20s… That’s hardly “old”.
… Actually, I just checked, and we learn during volume 4 that he is only 20, i.e. less than 3 times her age.

Don’t make me tell you who I pair ルッツ with.

More seriously, the main reason for my ship is that you have [I don’t remember when we learn that. ~~I think volume 3?~~ volume 4 or 5]to be close in magic power to have kids. マイン just cannot be with a commoner.

1 Like

Anyway, I finally had time to put up the new thread, weeeeh.
We are still so far back.

1 Like

Not in the main story, but maybe the side stories…? Anyway, I had guessed it might be the head of the priests, when he stood up to her (also when he read to her - that is the one you meant, right? I don’t think I’ve learned his name yet. That was cute and you’d mentioned it’d take some time for it to make sense).

As for the age question, I find it far more questionable to pair a mentally adult person in a kid’s body with an actual child. In either case, what are they now, 7? Waaay too early.

1 Like

Ah my bad then. It is explained in the main story so it’s volume 4 or 5 then. :disappointed: Sorry I made you read that.

Yes :sweat_smile:

Well, she was 5 two books ago. Obviously, she is growing up.

1 Like

Yes, I really appreciate the fast pace, but I’m also thinking that as she grows older and her reach increases and the action (?) picks up, there may be more chapters to a season. Or maybe not.

At the current pace of a year a book, it’ll not be for the next arc at least. Which should be for the time she’s at the shrine…? There’s 5 volumes to the next arc, and it should be 5 years before the nobles return and she becomes troublesome to them according to Benno, so that fits. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Go read and find out :eyes:
so that I can finally endlessly talk about my OTP :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yes please, so I can had it to your list of sins.

1 Like

トゥーリ

1 Like

Yeah, yeah we have a sinner here. トゥーリ is better with Ralf. I see. It’s treason then.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s what everyone involved is thinking too. But they are wrong.

3 Likes

It should be pretty clear by now that Ralph acts nice around Tuuli, but otherwise he’s kind of a jerk, especially to Lutz.

2 Likes

there was some interesting ロリコン related comments that felt related to your ship in the first half of the book!(4xkuma):stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

When (kuma4)Yuna thinks the dwarf lady (forgot her name) would be in danger in the “real” world?

(Also, it might be better to move this conversation to the 多読 thread, by the way)

1 Like

Three days to the end of the week, three chapters to the end of the book :muscle:

I did not need a whole chapter written in keigo, but thanks for asking

6 Likes

what chapter is that?

1 Like

One of the extra chapters after the epilogue of vol. 3, told from マルク’s perspective

2 Likes

ah yeah, i somehow managed to forgot that chapter even though i read it like last week!

1 Like

This week, we learn about the Glico pose.

This is what it looks like:

9 Likes