本好きの下剋上 home thread

I think you are missing a ない in your first quote :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed. Things really got better once I got that time back for myself. Also, it was not just the time, SRS is pretty intense (for me) in terms of stress (especially in the case of the WK fast levels). I often felt too tired afterwards to do much reading.

3 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only one :hugs: Will I be able to come back to reading 本好き when I no longer have “so much” reviews? :thinking: (I do have less reviews in a day that I had at some hours until a few months ago but it still feels as mentally draining ^^')

3 Likes

I just finished the main story epilogue of volume 3 and it really feels like the end of an arc. :slight_smile:

It really picked up to in the second half/ last third too! I get how that may lead to a chain of ‘just one more book’. :eyes: I do want to know how it all will unfold, and finally learn who Naphthalene’s OTP is, but first I’m going to read some other books. (After finishing the side stories, that is.)

Not really any spoilers here. Huh.

1 Like

Technically, I can tell you already, it just won’t make much sense I think until the middle of volume 4.
It’s マインxフェルディナンド

1 Like

Wew I just had a good long reading session and got to the end of the book (before the epilogue). I have to say it is the height of cruelty to split chapter 23 and 24 into separate weeks. I was planning to leave the last chapter for tomorrow but that didn’t happen…

2 Likes

Wait, is everyone actually ahead of schedule? :sweat_smile: Is there even a point to the schedule anymore?

3 Likes

Well, I personally haven’t been following the book club since I finished book 2. Initially I planned to read ahead but then I got way behind and have been rushing to catch up (and have now obviously passed it). I was more or less planning to just pop into this thread here and there for general discussion.

2 Likes

isn’t he like 4-8 times her age?

2 Likes

Around 4 times her current biological age. Close to her cumulative age, if we count her time as Urano. I’d definitely wait for her to have an adult body before anything can happen, obviously, but their mental age being close, I feel like he is a much better match than, say, ルッツ.

2 Likes

that’s a new word :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

i wonder how lutz will become when he gets older

1 Like

I guess it only makes sense when reincarnation or something similar is involved. :stuck_out_tongue:
Subaru from Re:Zero will probably reach a cumulative age of 300.

2 Likes

Only one way to find out :wink:

1 Like

why must all good things in life be so hard!

1 Like

I mean, you can also read the 本好き fan made wiki. Then you’ll be spoiled everything :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love how the number kept changing in the past few seconds :joy:

I see the next one on the list is くま クマ 熊 ベアー 1-3. Let me know what you thought.

i opened the wrong list… can’t read… :tired_face:

will do. i think i’m set for disappointment but i’d like to read something i can read fast for a change of pace.

1 Like

By the way, I see you have the 外伝 book of 本好き as well. You put it last, but technically it relates events that happened around volume 13 or 14 (forgot which one; anyway either volume 1 or 2 of the 4th arc).

1 Like

ooh, thanks for taking the time to look at that list!

1 Like

[quote=“Naphthalene, post:312, topic:45054”]
Around 4 times her current biological age. Close to her cumulative age, if we count her time as Urano. I’d definitely wait for her to have an adult body before anything can happen, obviously, but their mental age being close, I feel like he is a much better match than, say, ルッツ.
[/quote]

Ok I believe we have a problem. Is cumulative age a way to justify your ship? All I want to say is “right here mister officer.” More seriously I have to disagree. Lutz X Mayne is the best ship. They are made for each other. The fact that you think the old priest is better than Lutz is proof we need to bring back burning witches. Lutz IS the best for Mayne. Everything else is HERESY!!!

2 Likes