少女終末旅行: Chapter 4 Discussion

it’s nice to see a lot of my “stupid” questions are helping others :smiley:

5 Likes

I reject that reality. In my mind canon, you are simply writing on a photocopy of the book. Yep, that’s definitely what it is.

9 Likes

I thought @Belerith tagged me because of the whole “thread being useful later” thing. But I didn’t notice the picture until your comment so now I’m wondering if it was because of that.

Apparently on Amazon and eBay, selling a used book that’s been written in can still be considered “good” condition. Maybe not to the extent of what @marcusp did, but I still find it strange how it can be considered anything but “poor” condition.

7 Likes

Yeah, it was because of the picture. Thought you might despair enjoy that. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the thread, once again some useful questions and answers. You used the word miraigana a few times, the meaning of which was obvious in context but I googled it (in English) anyway. You might be interested to know that the hit on this thread was pretty much the only use of the word miraigana on the entire internet! (Except for somebody’s Facebook page with the handle miraigana).

3 Likes