Join the Beginner Book Club here!
少女終末旅行 home thread
Chapter 14: 故障
Start Date: June 15th
Previous Chapter: Chapter 13
Next Chapter: Chapter 15
- Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
- When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
- Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
- To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun!
Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
- I’m reading along
- I’m planning to catch up later
- I’m skipping this book
Manga writers often seem to draw characters with odd finger spacings. One chapter of Aria shows Akari waving with her thumb folded across her palm, and reproducing it myself feels extremely unnatural. By comparison, having the little finger extended isn’t so bad - if I spread my fingers out, my little finger tends to goes first.
4 hours after reading the manga, this happened
For some reason, reminds me of a ‘live long and prosper’ hand gesture.
Just finished reading chapter 14, and it was great. The anime has more divergences from the manga than usual in this chapter, but still very close. I kind of wonder why the author broke this last half of the book up into chapters at all, flicking forward it looks like it is all one story, and could have been contained in one extra-long chapter.
But I suppose if it was serialised in a magazine first, that would explain that. Anyway, no questions or anything, just to say it was was fun chapter, and to thank everyone again who set up and participated in this wonderful bookclub! Thank you!
It was serialised in a magazine first, albeit an online one. Kurage Bunch.