シメジシミュレーション・Shimeji Simulation 🍄 (Beginner Book Club)

Week / Chapter 10

Last week!!!

It’s worth noting that this week is substantially longer than any of the previous chapters, so pace yourself :wink:

I’ll post some end-of-book polls in the chapter 10 thread at the end of the week :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Wrap-Up Polls

Just in case anybody missed it, there are some polls to vote in for the end of the book :grin:

:confetti_ball: :mushroom: :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

I am 100% in.

1 Like

Count me in for volume 2!

2 Likes

Nice!

I reckon we’d want to give a fair amount of time for shipping to come through, even if we were keen to read it as a club as soon as possible. Maybe early March?

Volume 2 ??!

• I would like to read this with the book club
  • I would not!

0 voters

3 Likes

I missed vol1 but trying to read as much as possible at the moment so will be happy to join for vol2!

Count me in.

1 Like

I forgot to vote myself :sweat_smile:

I have to change my introduction to this definitely-not-spam promotion every post so that Discourse doesn’t (quite reasonably) block me:

The Beginner Club is currently voting on our next pick!

You should vote :wink:

5 Likes

Just spotted this in Girls’ Last Tour (possible minor spoiler)

11 Likes

Whoa, that’s really funny! Is this where they look at the pictures inside the camera?

1 Like

Yeah! There’s a picture of the older sister as well which I noticed shortly after posting that pic. I wonder if these are just little easter eggs or if there’s some stronger connection between both of the worlds.

5 Likes

Well that seems fairly decisive!

How does a start date of 20th March sound?

11 Likes

Sounds good to me!

Unfortunately, BookWalker has not announced the second volume yet :flushed:
But since the manga is published by Kadokawa and BookWalker is Kadokawa’s official online store, I’m sure this will happen sooner or later…

5 Likes

Yes, I figure we should check on the 27th that it is actually available!

2 Likes

20 March good for me. I’m also going to go with bookwalker or similar but assume it will be released digitally well before then.

5 Likes

Looks like we called for it :joy_cat:

Ouf, it has got quite the price tag, it’s 820 yen before taxes :sob: Luckily preordering it will provide for some cashback…

11 Likes

Haha, nice. The demands of the WaniKani book clubs shall not be ignored!

I’m hoping I can get a physical copy in time.

4 Likes

It’s available to pre-order!

5 Likes

Only 2 more days! :smiley:

6 Likes

It’s arrived!

12 Likes