アオハライド (Ao Haru Ride) book club [now reading volume 9]

I’m not a regular atm but we can @ a mod to ask them to wiki it. anyone know who we @ for this kind of thing these days?

2 Likes

As of yesterday we can @Mods

Konsei wants the OP to be a wiki

3 Likes

@Kumirei @Konsei OP is now a wiki as requested.

7 Likes

I can’t change the home thread title to volume 5, so I’ll leave the heavy lifting to @konsei.

The thread for volume 5 has been created:

2 Likes

Volume 6’s thread has been created. Title-change nudge to @konsei.

3 Likes

A couple of month later… Actuallly I couldn’t find the time… now I am quite behind so I will join another book club, where I have the chance of keeping up first. I will read aoharuride later alone then, thank you all for introducing it to me.

1 Like

You can’t change the title when editing the OP?

Quiet as they are, the threads will always be here in case you have any questions when/if you have the chance to read through later =D Good luck on the books clubs you join next!

I cannot. The title textbox cannot be focused, and when I move the mouse over it, the mouse cursor goes into “nope” mode:

Screenshot_20201002_062342

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t know that! I had assumed that non-regulars could change the title of wiki posts (since regulars can change it when editing)

2 Likes

Today I learned I’m irregular =O

4 Likes

That’s usually how I realise I’ve lost regular status - I try to change the title of the Beginner Book Club and am thwarted :cry:

3 Likes

The story continues in volume 7:

Is it December yet?

1 Like

Volume 9 thread is up:

I am still very behind but I am making a post in case @ChristopherFritz wants to add stuff to this thread :wink:

1 Like