ふらいんぐうぃっち Vol. 6 🧹

I thought it was the shortened form of 〜ないと(いけない)
https://www.bunpro.jp/grammar_points/766

1 Like
Earlier that day...

(For those who recognize the character =)

I think you meant...

1 Like

Although I saw the movie, I completely forgot everything about it right after, so I don’t think it left much of an impression on me =(

1 Like

Chapter 35 - 複製される街

2020-09-04T15:00:00Z

• I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading but haven’t reached this part yet
  • I’m dropping this book

0 voters

@Radish8 I just realised I haven’t been updating the OP for this volume with links to the weekly polls – but it’s not a wiki this time so I can’t. Do you want to change it to a wiki, or should we not bother linking each week?

2 Likes

I realised a few weeks ago too, but I’d lost regular status at that point so couldn’t make it a wiki :sweat_smile:

I feel like it’s not that pressing given that there aren’t hundreds of comments to wade through - I’m happy to quickly add the links in once I get regular status back - but if you think it’s helpful to people we can tag the mods to get it wiki’d.

2 Likes

Awww they should just hand out regular status to our regular book club organisers like you!

5 Likes

@Mods is this something you would consider? I think we know by now that Radish is a pretty upstanding member of the community

3 Likes

:see_no_evil:

I appreciate the sentiment, both, but they’ve always taken a pretty hard line in the past.

1 Like

Pssst, @skymaiden :grin:

3 Likes

I’m really enjoying how we get another small 2 or so chapter long plot (and some more plot in general, I think)

6 Likes

It’s a tiny bit earlier than usual, but otherwise I’ll probably forget when I get home again :sweat_smile:

Last chapter of volume 6! :open_mouth:

Chapter 36 - ナルナルの貴重な食事風景と捕獲方法

2020-09-11T15:00:00Z

• I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading but haven’t reached this part yet
  • I’m dropping this book

0 voters

4 Likes

catramen

6 Likes

Oh noo, it’s the end of the volume. :sob:

6 Likes

ch33, p78 – 0fc60eedf3

What is she saying here?

人なつこい.

1 Like

ooohhh, that was a tsu. I thought I saw a ra.

1 Like

What does the title of ch34 mean? 亀の甲より二年の功

It’s a pun on 亀の甲より年の功 in that Kazuno is a 二年生.

2 Likes

ch34, p89 – 探してまして

what is this まして stuff?