ふらいんぐうぃっち Vol. 6 🧹

I’m running behind on most of my reading, but will catch up on this one tonight!

3 Likes

Go for it! It’s again a really lovely chapter so you will be rewarded for your efforts :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just finished chapter 31, loved the action-packed pages at the beginning and the amazing speech at the end – Chinatsu is the best :joy:

Thanks @windupbird for clarifying Nao’s dad’s speech bubble on page 12, and @2OC3aOdKgwSGlxfz for confirming Makoto ate what I thought she did :slight_smile:

Will read this week’s chapter this weekend!

7 Likes

This manga has definitely become one of my favorites. :snowman:

7 Likes

I look forward to it every week

5 Likes

Same here! I may have bought the whole series…

4 Likes

w00t caught up :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Chapter 33 - 猫が来ても食休み

2020-08-21T15:00:00Z

• I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading but haven’t reached this part yet
  • I’m dropping this book

0 voters

BTW I won’t have my computer with me next week, could someone else take care of the poll for chapter 34 please? :pray:

5 Likes

I can do next week, if that wouldn’t be weird?

4 Likes

Not weird at all! :blush: Thank you!

1 Like

まじで⁉

As usual, チトさん chapters are amazing =^.^=

6 Likes
I like the various new expressions we got:

i_0072x i_0078x i_0076x

6 Likes

Well, I’m now in possession volumes 3-6, so it may happen. Maybe toward the very end of the volume.

10 Likes

Awesome chapter :smile_cat: :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Chapter 33 is hilarious

3 Likes

Curiously, the name of the bus company on the sign on page 65 is now rendered as “Kosei” in the Vertical translation. Guess they’ve fixed that little research fail from volume one. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Chapter 34 - 亀の甲より年の劫

2020-08-28T15:00:00Z

• I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading but haven’t reached this part yet
  • I’m dropping this book

0 voters

4 Likes

Looks like a certain someone needs to mellow out. Luckily it’ll only take a few chapters I guess :joy:

4 Likes

うみゃ~~!

Loved the scene where Sayo freaks out when she thinks for a moment that she’s made a mistake and that Makoto is not a witch

3 Likes

ch31, p9 – これ お祝いしないとじゃないですか
I understand what this means, but I don’t quite understand how this construction works. Namely, the double negative, and I have no idea what と’s function is here? Maybe it’s something like “Wouldn’t you say we shouldn’t celebrate this?” in a very literal translation? (と being used as a quote particle)