ふらいんぐうぃっち Vol. 2 | Chapter 7 🧹

That is not even remotely picky, it is exactly the kind of important thing we ought to be getting right!

It’s a bit silly of me actually, because I thought about the volume 2 pic but then was like “nah, we should keep the volume 1 pic for consistency in the home thread” and totally forgot that the weekly threads include a picture too. Head, meet desk.

Edit: et voila!

13 Likes

Would it be nitpicky to want an image that doesn’t have a darker strip down the left edge? In thumbnail mode, it looks like the side of a hardcover spine that’s on the wrong side of the book. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I was about to say “that can be arranged” and edit it, but then I looked at the first post and it seems to me like @Radish8 already did that?

1 Like

I’m jealous that the image in the first post is higher resolution and higher quality with better amount of detail than the ebook’s cover image.

(Ebook on right.)

I feel like someone working on the ebook image wanted to make the blacks blacker and the whites whiter, and they went the foolish route of increasing contrast.

2 Likes

No good deed goes unpunished, not even buying legally :confused: Though I do like the colours on the right one better. It’s just lacking pixels.

2 Likes

If this makes you hungry (in a good way) you should definitely vote for Ao no Shima next time ^^ I‘m currently assuming the author likes to draw food, and he somehow had to construct a manga around the food images :joy:

3 Likes
The highlight of this chapter:

The squishy steamed bun face

9 Likes