おじさまと猫 (Ojisama to neko) book club

This week’s thread (a smidge late :flushed:)

2 Likes

Someone save me from the three post limit please

2 Likes

Visual of someone hitting the three post limit:

0792_ojsmnk_1280_01_092x

4 Likes

I can’t decide if I’m Fukumaru or Ojisama here XD

Hey, no casually wasting the first of your new three-in-a-row post limit!

1 Like

…uhm… not sure what to think about those promo pics… I think I would prefer an anime…

Well… did we decide yet on when to start volume 2? Right afte volume 1 or do we want to take a short break (1-2 weeks)?

The guy’s hair isn’t even combed all the way back!

:joy:

:skull: I’ll just hope we get an anime later… :skull:

Did anyone want a delay between vol 1 and 2?

• Yes please (comment how long)
  • I’m good with keeping the pace we’ve established
  • Indifferent

0 voters

I would prefer a one week break between volumes.

1 Like

I voted to keep going to keep up my momentum. However, I’m good either way. I’m behind most of the time anyway. A break can give me an opportunity to read ahead, if that’s the decision.

I’m not exactly sure because we have no schedule in the first post but looking at the day the last thread was posted, I think the last chapter thread is due :wink: @CDR-Strawberry

:scream:
I got my chapters confused

Next time is a break right? There’s a slight majority of delay preferred, so one week break between volumes

1 Like

Merry belated chapter/Thanksgiving :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for always posting the threads!

I would appreciate it, so I can focus and finish other readings first. But it’s not a problem if you continue with volume 3 already next week because I’m confident that I will be able to catch up without trouble.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m so glad I found this book club! This has to be the most heartwarming manga I’ve ever read.

I read a sample of the first book today and absolutely loved it, so I ordered the first five books from Mandarake just now. The site says there are “severe delays” in deliveries to the US, but maybe I’ll get lucky and be able to join along while you guys are reading book three or four! よろしきおにゃーがいします💕

Also, if anyone knows how to order book six (after it’s released), let me know. It looks like Amazon.jp doesn’t ship that volume abroad, and Mandarake won’t have it in for a while (I assume) so I’m a bit stumped.

1 Like

Ojisama to Neko is some of the most wholesome goodness I’ve come across. :heart:

Amazon doesn’t seem to be allowing international preorders for several manga at the moment. I don’t believe vol 6 has been released yet.
I looked it up. You might have to wait a week to be able to order it. That’s how it was for the other manga with international orders.

1 Like

Ah, I see! Well, waiting a week or so isn’t a big deal. :slight_smile: I’m just glad to hear that they do ship the single manga volumes abroad. I had some issues trying to buy singles earlier this week so was a bit worried. Thank you for the reassurance!

1 Like

No problem! I’m glad I could help.

1 Like