あなたはどんな食べ物が好きですか?

あなたはどんな食べ物が好きですか?

私はすしやピザがすきです。

(Btw I myself am a super beginner so if I make mistakes, tell me please lol)

Small corrections: you’re missing a が in your second sentence. You might also want use や - と is for exhaustive lists, so that could mean you like sushi and pizza, but nothing else:

私はすしやピザが好きです

though 好き can also refer to your favourite, so と can still work (I think). I don’t really know what a natural way to answer the question would be, but at the beginner level things are bound to be a bit stunted anyway.

今いまは、私わたしの一番いちばん好すきな食たべ物ものは多分たぶんマーポー豆腐どうふでしょう。好すきな食たべ物ものはたくさんありますけど。

At this moment, my favourite food is probably mapo tofu. There are a lot of foods I like though.

Thanks for the corrections :slight_smile: I forget that が a lot for some reason. I hadn’t learned about using や yet, but yeah that makes a lot more sense, now I know a new grammar thing lol

パルモを食べるのが好きです

好きな食べ物はたくさんあるんですけど、今夜私は刺身を食べたいと思う。。。寿司はとても高いだから、珍しい食べるんですけど、時々本当に食べたい。www

Is there a quicker way to ruby text instead of writing out the tags?

I think there’s a script for it, but I don’t know where you’d get it from

@trunklayer might know :slight_smile:

カリフラワーとパイナップル以外はほとんどの食べ物が好きです。パインアップルの味は結構が、パインアップルに食べられるの感じが嫌いです。

フランス人だから、チーズが大好きです。:slight_smile:

甘いものとチョコレートも。

どんなチーズが好きですか?私は、ブリーとはちみつのオーベン焼きバゲットが美味しい。

There is, but it doesn’t seem to be working anymore…

ブリーは私の地方から出来る !

たくさんチーズが好きだけど、あまり臭いチーズが好きではありません。

Type in word, add ruby, copy here. Convoluted but the only tolerable way I know

好きな食べ物は決められないほどたくさんありますが・・・笑
ピザやカレーライスが大好きです。

おなじ いけん です。でも、ブリ は おいしい です!