【Beginner】家の庭に何かうえてる?

家の(にわ)に、何か()えていますか?
いつか、植えてみたいものはありますか?

Do you grow something in your backyard?
Do you have something you want to plant someday in the future?

私は、トマトをうえています :tomato:
いつか、バジルをうえてみたいです。

:warning:Note1: If you have things you want to say but don’t know how to write it in Japanese, just try to write some parts (eve just some words) and ask me how to write the rest! I can teach you or provide some hints.

:warning:Note2: This thread is meant to be beginner-friendly. Staff will try to use easy kanji and expressions, but sometimes you may come across kanji you don’t know. To quickly look up the kanji reading and meaning, we recommend you to use a furigana extension such as Rikai-kun . The browser extension will let you hover over the words and teach you the reading and meaning.

2 Likes

トマトとバジルですね。もしかしてもここさんは自家製のピザを作ってみたいですか。

僕はパセリとローズマリーを植えています。
いつか, ミントを植えてみたいです。

1 Like

スキルがないしですけど、いつかホットペッパを生やしたいです。言うまでもなく、アボカドも植えないとだめですよね。成功するなら、手作りグアカモーレを食べましょう。 :hot_pepper: :avocado:

私の家の庭に何でもを植えていませんが、いつか、たくさんの青物を植えてみたいです。私は、ニンジンとブロコリとキュウリとピーマンが好きです。そして、このを植えたいでしょう。

I tried my best to write this one a little quicker than usual - hopefully the grammar isn’t too bad!

1 Like

I’m far from an expert, but I think たくさん requires の to join with 青物. Maybe also を instead of が with transitive verb 植える in this sentence. Good luck with your garden. :smile:

2 Likes

スキルありの人すごいですね。夏にミントと爽やかな飲み物を作りたいです。もう夏になったですが、残念でした。

2 Likes

Good catches on both! Thanks :smile:

2 Likes

まあミントは丈夫ですよ。今すぐ植えて,来年の夏に涼しい飲み物を楽します!

2 Likes

そもそも庭がないんですよ。アパートに住んでいるからです。もし庭があれば果樹とか植えたいと思います。

私は 草と土がない中庭(なかにわ)があります。タイルだけがありますので、何かを()えることが無理(むり)です。 :cry:
(ところ)数年前(すうねんまえ)に プランターボックスを()って中で()の花を植えました。 :blossom:
でも、うちの(ねこ)は プランターボックスの中なでウンコをすることが大好(だいす)きなので、花が全然(ぜんぜん)()えませんでした。 :cat2: :poop:
今、ボックスは(むな)しいです。花がない、土がない。ウンコがない。 :laughing:

アレルギー たくさんがあるだから何も植えります。

あ、ばれました?笑 パスタにもつかえますよね:yum: ローズマリーは、料理につかうんですか?おしゃれですね :sparkles:

アボガドってすごくおいしいけど、自分の庭に植えている人をきいたことがありません :thinking:もし成功したら、すごいですよね!

庭でそだてた野菜は、しんせんで、おいしいですよね :yum: 体にもいいし!

なるほど〜 :joy:小さい場所でそだてられる果物があったらいいですね。トマトとか、いちごとか?

ねこちゃんのうんこ :joy: プランターボックスはいいアイデアですね。うまくいかなくて残念だったけど、ねこちゃんも悪気ないし、しかたないですね :joy:

なるほど、それはちょっと残念ですね :pleading_face: You can also say アレルギーがたくさんあります。だから、何も植えません/飢えていません。

3 Likes

アパートで住んでいるのだから、庭がありまぜん。

(Someone let me know if I worded that right, I’m still struggling with fairly basic grammar and can’t keep my のだ/こと/ように/etc straight.)

I see :thinking: Actually, the grammar you use in the original sentence is a tricky one. Most of the times, Verb/い-adjective +から or な-adjective/noun + だから work best for simply stating reasoning. You can also use Verb/い-adjective+の(ん)だから or な-adjective/noun + なの(ん)だから to do the same but only in certain contexts. The basic idea is that 〜の(ん)だから and 〜なの(ん)だから emphasize the idea that the context a speaker is describing is a common understanding, normally shared between the speaker and the listener. For example, you should use 〜から to say “Since I have some work to do, I’ll go back home (仕事があるから、かえります)”. It would sound very strange if you said 仕事があるんだから、かえります instead. On the other hand, you should say 仕事があるんだから、かえってください to suggest someone go back home. By doing so, you are communicating the fact that you know he/she has some work to do and emphasizing it to make that person go back. If you say 仕事があるから、かえってください instead, it means you want he/she to go back home because you some have work to do.

僕は小さい庭がいます。今、リンゴを植えています。いつか、ケールを植えてみたいです。

アパートで住んでいるので、庭がありません。でも、3つの観葉植物を持っています。最近、一番小さいの観葉植物はがしおれ始めています。救い方が分からないんだけど; ;

リンゴを植えているんですか。いいなあ!私もケールが好きです :laughing:

しおれ始めた植物を助けられたらいいですね :pleading_face: どうすればいいか、専門家にきいてみたらどうでしょう。

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.