Your worst typos WaniKani has accepted

This is a typo that WK denied because it was for the reading but it still made me laugh. 例えば was up and I wasn’t really paying attention so I just typed it out while looking at something else and when I looked at the answer I had typed たたえば and thought “Hold on this doesn’t look right, it’s needs an O sound in there” so I just smacked an お right in the middle and made たたおえば and proceeded to laugh at myself as I got it wrong.

11 Likes

Crazy that they have a word for that

edit: now look at me, this “blew up” and I don’t even have my soundcloud link ready

56 Likes

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

31 Likes

Rather awful this one. I counted it wrong of course.

13 Likes

27 Likes

Many, many typos, but I do not recall them and I have no screenshots of them.

But a funny thing happened long ago with the meaning of 鼻. I did not remember the meaning at the time so I typed in Spanish “No sé” which means “I don’t know” and it got accepted as a correct answer. Sheer chance.

26 Likes

15 Likes

Went too fast and turned into a pirate

44 Likes

i didn’t make a screenshot, but i always write “Docotr” instead of “Doctor”
Every single time i swear. And WK is always marking it as correct.
So i guess in the future i will only make appointments at my Docotr and no one knows where i want to go. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

15 Likes

28 Likes

I know what you can make out if pixies, but what do you make out if fairies?

9 Likes

I really like fairy cheese

9 Likes

Usually my typos are nothing special, but today…on a radical no less…

I wrote “accolate” instead of “allocate”. I…I didn’t even spell it right in English. But thank you, WK, thank you so much! :sob:

8 Likes

Thanks Google.

But you didn’t even spell ‘accolade’ right

6 Likes

Right? That’s my favorite part of this whole mess! :joy: I didn’t even type in a correct English word, but WK knew what I meant. :flushed: :+1:

5 Likes

47 Likes

ahahah I just came to this thread to post exactly the same typo :joy:

5 Likes

/sweats/

21 Likes

“Duck” is the old name, so it’s still included as an invisible synonym.

13 Likes