Yay! Level 60!

Just from my own perspective (I’m only level 28), it was very manageable in my earlier levels, but increasingly started to get pretty crazy.

Here is my heat map (a downloadable script from Kumi):

image

image
From left to right, the colors are as follows:

  • Less than 50 reviews
  • 50~100 reviews
  • 100~200 reviews
  • 200~400 reviews
  • 400+ reviews

In summary, the darker the color, the more reviews. The black squares are days I leveled up. You can see in the earlier levels, I never had more than 250~300 reviews a day on a heavy day. You’re level 3, so you’re probably right around there now/will get there soon.

But it gets progressively “worse” as you level up and learn more items and the reviews begin compounding. On some of the very dark-colored days, I was doing 400~450 reviews.

If that works for you, that’s totally fine! But to @Pep95’s point, it’s starting to get pretty time-consuming for me, so I might try to incorporate some spacing out of my lessons.