Wrap-up button - customise the number?

I don’t think what I’m asking for here exists already, apologies if it does.

I was just thinking about the ‘wrap-up’ button, which at present allows you to end the review session after finishing the next ten items.  Sometimes when I have a lot of reviews, what I like to do is do them in chunks of, say, 50, or to bring the number down to an even amount.  Like at the moment I’ve got 326 reviews (the most I’ve ever had in my queue as it happens), and I’m going to bring it down to an even 300 and then do the rest in chunks of 50.

So I was wondering if it would be possible to make a customised ‘wrap-up’ button that lets you use a number other than 10.  That way I could start the session by saying ‘I want to do 48 items’, rather than the thing I do at the moment which is keeping an eye on how many I’ve done and then pressing the button at the right moment.

Bump. I’ve requested this before in the big thread of requests but as far as I know it went unanswered. I would really love this feature and think it would help people more than they realize. Giving oneself a smaller goal to achieve and hitting it (without dealing with the microscopic 10 review goal that may or may not exclude answers that have already been half answered but not completed) does wonders for one’s ability to create and maintain a habit.

I like this idea to set your own wrap up number, but at the point at which you want to wrap it up. Sometimes life interferes and you just have only a minute or two, suddenly.  While I am writing this though it seems rather a hard thing to implement even with my limited knowledge of programming.  So why can’t the next review just contain what you didn’t have time to wrap up?

Lin said... I like this idea to set your own wrap up number, but at the point at which you want to wrap it up. Sometimes life interferes and you just have only a minute or two, suddenly.  While I am writing this though it seems rather a hard thing to implement even with my limited knowledge of programming.  So why can't the next review just contain what you didn't have time to wrap up?
 While I'm far from an expert, I think it might not be as hard as you think, for Viet if not for userscript authors. 10 is, after all, an arbitrary number that just happens to be the size of the batches WK is set to deal in (i.e. it grabs ten items and you will see both the reading and meaning of all of them before it grabs the next ten). Isn't it... ?

Edit: That is, for the original idea of choosing your own wrap-up quantity. I'm not sure I quite get your idea... ?