WK writing practice by level (Anki deck?)

Hey!

I really want to learn how to WRITE theKanji as well simultaneously to learning them with Wanikani. How do you guys do it? Is there a nice deck on some vocab app maybe? Even without a feature for inputting the Kanji would be fine, so basically just meaning and readings on the front and then Kanji on the back + the Wanikani mnemonic.
I’ve been searching for a while but I’ve only found one Anki deck that is made very nicely but everything is compiled into one single deck - no subdecks in order of the WK levels

If nothing exists like I am looking for I will make one myself of course but wanted to ask first. Can’t really believe that nobody would have made one before.

1 Like

I can’t remember how customisable it is, but there’s an SRS for writing kanji, albeit not the in the WK order

3 Likes

One of the options for the order in Ringotan is Wanikani; you select your lesson plan when first setting up the app and Wanikani is one of the available options. Now, I don’t think it’s keeping up to date with content additions and movements, but it should overall be the order you learn on Wanikani.

5 Likes

omg thank you two so much! This is exactly what I was looking for!

2 Likes

You can use the “Kanji Study” app on Android.
You can import a file with all Kanjis used on Wani Kani grouped by level.