WK statistics after reset

Hi peeps.

Please help me figure something out. I have reset my account, and now when I go to wkstats, it says that I have been in level 2 for 190 days.

Do you guys know how to reset/fix that? I logged out of the site, generated a new public api key, but nothing has worked so far.

Thanks in advance for your help :smiley: and Happy 2019 to y’all :smiley:

PD: This is what it looks like:

Is level 2 the level that you reset to?

It looks like you’re still using the original version. You probably want to switch to V2.

@rfindley is your man.

1 Like

Oh my, oh my! you’re a genius, using that new version fixed it.

Thanks for your quick reply and your help :blush:

2 Likes

For posts related to the WK stats, I advise posting on this thread I’m linking. It’s where the creator of this project gives active support to any questions people might have :smiling_face:

5 Likes

5 Likes

You’re right. Shoulda checked better before posting, but thank y’all for the help anyways :blush:

1 Like

Hi all!
I have the same issue as the original poster.
I reset my account to level one, and now I have the same issue on wkstats. It says I have been on level 3 for 837 days and 8 hours.

Unfortunately, unlike the original poster, using the V2 of Wanikani stats does not fix the issue. All my stats are blank in V2!!

Any help or advice on how to fix this would be awesome!! Thank you all.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.