I'm sure some of you have the same problem

(First of all I don’t really know into which category to post this thread, so please don’t flame me)

Hello guys and gals,
This is my first thread on WK’s forum. I didn’t really know that you’re all like kind of a big family but since I know now, maybe someday I’ll be able to join you all ^^
Well I didn’t just make this thread because I wanted to tell you that. It’s more because I have a problem with this website: www.wkstats.com
Some of you know it and some of you may not but I’ll cut right to the chase:
I started studying Japanese about a year and a half ago. When I first started I learned Kana and started with Kanji here on WK but I really only got halfway through level 1 and lost my motivation (silly me, I know).
A year and a half later I started again. I relearned kana, deleted all of my progress I made on WK (even if it wasn’t much, I just wanted a clean wipe) and started all over again. Now here’s my problem:
Even though I reset my account, the mentioned website tells me it took me 488 days to pass level 1. That itself wouldn’t be that much of a problem, since I know how long it took me. But that stat also messes up all of my future stats. It says that for level 2 I’ll need 488 days as well and for level 3 as well and etc. etc. It should take me about 27.000 days to finish WK.
Is there a way to reset my “day counter” so that I can see the true stats?

Thanks for any answers ^^

3 Likes

If you click the bar for a level it will be ignored from your projections. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is an updated version of the site that uses API v2. I hear it handles resets of accounts better than the old version. ^^

https://www.wkstats.com:10001

Welcome and best of luck!

4 Likes

You should head on over to the Campfire section, make an introduction post, and meet the fam!

(I moved this thread to the API and Third-Party Apps subcategory since it’s a question about wkstats.)

2 Likes

Welcome, Durtle

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.