WK should work with script devs and officially implement some of them

I know it’s a super late reply, but that really echoes my impressions.
To follow up on my previous post, I only recently started to manage leeches decently thanks to the Item Inspector script. That one actually helped me to clean up numerous problematic vocab words so far. Huge thanks! :durtle_noice:

I work as a programmer too, and the “aw, but we have to support the feature later on” narration is oh-so-familiar but I’m not exactly fond of it in this case. I mean, it’s not like you’re building a completely new resource allocation app in a rigidly time constrained system. It’s not like you’re adding useless bells and whistles either. These are tangible improvements to the learning process.

As for Bunpro comparisons, for one, I recently confused their API integration with Kitsun (which doesn’t have a direct one). They’re quick enough for me to think others have their stuff, while they don’t.

Generally, leeches is one aspect, but there is self-study, practice, jisho search, searching user synonyms, even silly overall progress bar. Then there are kanji similarities, transitivity pairs etc, etc.
Extra Study had me hopeful, and I was very happy to see it, but it needs to followed up on. To me, it’s not much on its own.

6 Likes