Will WK be just as difficult in the later levels?

My Wikistats progress chart says it all:

Like many people I got slammed on the early 20s, level 22, I was distracted by other things and fell behind and then got really intimidated. I was struggling to just get through my burn items, then forgot a lot of my level 22 items and had to re-learn them. But then I got some free time and knocked them all out and I’m in good shape ever since.

It’s up to you how fast you want to go, I love being at 0/0 personally but don’t be afraid to say “I feel overwhelmed and I’m just going to do X a day”.

One thing that was an absolutely enormous help for me was the Reorder Omega script ([Userscript] Reorder Omega) which I use solely for its “Back To Back” feature. This allows me to knock out WK items any time I have a few spare minutes in the day, and I don’t have to worry about wrapping up when I’m done, because I’m always wrapped up. This also made it much less intimidating to get started since it wasn’t such a big investment.

Another practice I found really helpful: if I have a ton of lessons AND a ton of reviews, I generally will get my reviews down to zero, then do just 5 lessons, and not do more until the next time I do more reviews (usually later the same day). Eventually I will get to 0/0 that way.

2 Likes